Thursday, November 13, 2014

My Gifts: Girlfriends & Giggles

Te@ch Thought
Nov 10 Being grateful for humor - share a story about a time in career where humor played a part.Nov 12 Share a photo - or photos - of things / people you are grateful for.Nov 13 What do you do to take time out for yourself?
I know not everyone believes in God, or a god, but I do. And of the many blessings I believe are gifts from God, I am beyond grateful for my girlfriends and the many giggles, laugh till you cry, cry till you laugh moments we have shared. My blessings are multiplied in that these ladies are not only my girlfriends, but many are also my colleagues. We have wined, dined, whined, and laughed our way around, over and through the years. We take time out for ourselves at baseball games, at the shore, on the phone, celebrating the many milestones. Everyone should have one, or two, or more. I love you girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment